Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2012

30 for 30 goals

Sadly, I turn 30 years old next month. It's actually in a couple weeks, YIKES!! For my 30th birthday, I'm going to make a year-long list of 30 things I really want and could accomplish before I turn 31. However, I am having troubles coming up with 30 things. I like most, if not all, to be something new that I've never done or a really good challenge. Also, I'd like most of them to be free or cheap, not travel everywhere b/c that won't happen.
I need help coming up with ideas. Please suggest some for me!
Here are 10 ideas I have so far:

1. Run the Warrior Dash

2. Visit New York City

3. Read 3 classic books

4. Score 200 or better in a game of bowling

5. Shoot under 100 for an 18-hole round of golf

6. Run a marathon

7. Watch an NCAA Tournament basketball game live

8. Attend an NFL game

9. Complete three puzzles of 500 or more pieces

10. Try a new recipe

1 comment:

jmt said...

You better get the traveling out of the way if you plan on pursuing a marathon training program. Maybe you should run the OKC marathon while me and my friends do the relay again!!!!!!