Total Pageviews

Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Mumbles

Since I just did a late-week Mumbles on Thursday, this will be a shortened version today. I will try to get back on  my normal blogger schedule this week and try to post something most days.

1. My older sister and her 3 kids came to visit over the weekend. It was a blast! The 2 younger kids wake up too early!!  They are crazy and loud but too adorable and goofy :)

2. My mom is coming this weekend. Yep, 3 straight weekends of visitors and will most likely be 4 when a friend comes up the following weekend. It’s fun and keeps me from going bored.

3. One week till my 30th, ugh!, birthday! I usually look forward to birthdays, but not so much this one. Oh well, I can’t avoid it. Just need to embrace it.

4. I watched my first movie starring Kristen Stewart. NO it wasn’t a Twilight movie!! I saw Snow White & The Huntsman last night. Good movie and I like Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth. But my lord — how awful is Kristen Stewart? She is horrrrrrrrrrible!! Same facial expression all of the time. I was told she has the same face for any emotion and it’s true. Her mouth is half-open or as I like to say “dull stare of idiot” look. She doesn’t really smile or look sad or angry. I’m convinced that a better casting job for her character could have made it a lot better movie. Maybe Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games) or even Keira Knightley (maybe too old for the part) but somebody else, please!!

5. How does one enjoy summer league ultimate frisbee when his/her team isn’t good? I know it’s just for fun, but if you’re competitive, as people on this team are, how do you play for fun and not get frustrated at losing? I’m trying my best and I have lots of fun, but losing sucks!

Have a good week! Top 5 Tuesdays returns tomorrow with something exciting.

1 comment:

wxbuggin said...

Dull. That's what makes her perfect for Twilight then! haha